Music Moods

Friday, June 19, 2009

You can tell my mood by my music. Some people get in the car, play their favorite station, and whatever is on, is what they listen to. I don't understand those kind of people. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but I just cannot relate. When I get in the car or grab my ipod before a run, I am in a certain mood and can only listen to certain music. If I start playing Keith Urban when I'm in a chill, somber mood - it's like fingernails on a chalkboard. Or like MercyMe when I'm frustrated or Shawn McDonald when I'm getting ready to go out. It has to match my mood. Sometimes I don't know what mood I'm in, I'll scroll through my playlists, trying to decipher... Jeremy Camp? Zac Brown Band? Jason Mraz? Sometimes I need some angry music, or relaxing music, or upbeat music, or worship. It is all based on my mood, so if you're ever wondering what mood I'm in, ask me what I'm listening to and you'll be able to tell.

Normally I try to embellish my blogs with pictures to enhance your understanding, with this post, I wish that I could post music, but I don't know how and I don't think I can. So maybe go play a song on your itunes that matches your music mood!

My music mood right now? Colbie Collait... I spent my afternoon at the pool and I am currently lounging on my bed, still in my bathing suit, doing nothing. Tonight is a nothing night, I need a nothing night and Colbie fits my mood.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP