My Life Today in a Blog Post.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Today I am...
- incredibly sad that tomorrow will be Nico's last day in my class. I get the daily privilege of hearing every word that comes out of his mouth for 8 hours, he is intelligent and hilarious for a 2 year old and I will miss him dearly.
- tired and exhausted from my weekly 5k run, but excited about meeting new people and great conversation over beer at the Snug.
- obsessed with Alex Lambert, he's the boy with the mullet on Idol and I just finished listening to his Tuesday night performace, which I DVRed, 4 times. I'm pretty sure that means I'm obsessed.
- planning on baking scotcheroos this weekend
- irritated that my house is a mess and so wish I could snap my fingers like Mary Poppins and have it be clean!
heading to bed...
0 comments:
Post a Comment